Time series analysis software
TSAP-Win™ is software used to analyse tree rings.
Enter the data collected on the Lintab or other devices to obtain accurate time series analysis. TSAP-Win™ is used for analysis in dendrochronology, climate change, ecological patterns, growth and yield studies and any application requiring accurate analysis of annual rings. The software comes in two versions.
TSAP-Win™ Basic allows for:
- Direct control of measurement on the screen
- Graphic post-processing of data
- Internal notebook that stores marks and notes
- Supported software includes LINTAB™
TSAP-Win™ Professional adds:
- Additional functions to TSAP-Win™ Basic
- Synchronization with various mathematical routines
- Selection of linear or logarithmic Y axis possible
- Graphic control of synchronization on the screen
- Easy preparation of a chronology
- Supported software includes LINTAB™ and VELMEX, and the TUCSON-format
Additional modules available include:
- Graphics library
- Depiction of single and multiple series
- Line and bar charts
- Core diagrams
- Optionally: Header information is represented together with the series/sequences
- Segment-oriented cross-date check (similar to COFECHA)
- Various standardization and indexing routines
- Mathematical routines such as simple operations, arithmetic, transformation, correlation, regression etc. can be implemented
- Easy data exchange between various formats, such as CATRAS, Hemmenhofen, etc. is supported
- Device drivers for Aniol, Kutschenreuther, NE 202 etc.
Database (in preparation)
- Various entries can be selected for the data header to be stored together with your series/sequences
- TSAP-Win™ selects and sorts your data the way you need them.
- Possibility of manual and automatic data processing
- SQL integration for local networks
Contains all of the modules and supports scientists/researchers with most tasks of tree ring analysis.
Supports LINTAB, VELMEX, ANIOL and other measurement stages
Uses HEIDELBERG, TUCSON, CATRAS and other data formats
Import of LIGNOVISION scanning data possible