Modular tree ring measuring stages
Linear tree-ring measuring stage for stem disks, sections or increment cores.
Measuring tree rings requires high precision and a reliable method of measuring. LinTab™ easily meets these requirements. It is easy to handle, ergonomic, robust and weatherproof. Both cookies (cut in longitudinal or transverse section) and cores can be measured. Together TSAP-Win™ and LinTab™ are a strong team for analyzing tree rings.
- Stem disks, sections or increment cores.
- Measuring tree-ring width, earlywood-, and latewood-width.
- Covered spindle, robust structure.
- LED spot light.
- Software: TSAP measure module.
- Saving of values as time series in Heidelberg ASCII-format (.FH).
- Options include binocular or trinocular stereo microscope and stand. Microscope selection depends on application requirements and available funds.
- If required we will try to match the LinTab to your existing microscope.
Ecological and geo-morphological analyses
Vitality and damage analysis of road trees
Properties and advantages
Complete tree ring measuring station at low cost
Robust and weather-proof
Length of measurement: 560 mm, optionally: 200 mm – 2,000 mm
Resolution: 1/100 mm, optionally: 1/200 mm, 1/1,000 mm