Articles by Frank Rinn
- How Sensor Positioning Influences Sonic Tomography Results
- Basic Aspects of Mechanical Stability of Tree Cross Sections
- Shell-wall thickness and breaking safety of mature trees
- Error calculation in tree inspection ― You’ve got to be kidding!
- How much crown pruning is needed for a specific wind-load reduction?
- When is a bottleneck dangerous?
- Understanding size-related principles of tree growth for better tree-risk evaluation
- How stem cross-sectional shap and size determine load-carrying capacity of trees